Large betting companies always take care of their users, so in addition to the main website, they have developed a so-called Mirror. This portal is used as a backup option so that players can use the bookmaker’s website from their phone or computer at any time if there is no access to the main server.
What is a site mirror?
The mirror is a copy of the bookmaker’s main platform, which has a different URL. For example, the mirror 1xBet is the same working site with the same coefficients, a wide line, promotions and bonuses. The only difference is in the address, which is not seen by providers, and, therefore, cannot block access.
Why do we need a site mirror?
There are several reasons for the use of mirrors in the work of betting companies, one of them is to avoid blocking. In addition, the current mirror of the site allows you to:
- Evenly distribute the flow of players on various reserve platforms during top sports competitions, for example, Champions League matches. When there are too many guests on a web resource, some of them are automatically redirected to the working mirror. There they can spend an unlimited amount of time for sports betting, as well as on the main resource.
- Get access to your personal account and make a bet during technical work, server failure or hacker attacks.
How to play by the bookmaker’s mirror?
Bookmakers have tried to make a backup site the same as the main one. There are almost no differences. Therefore, they are often called mirrors, as if they are a reflection of the main platform. There is no difference in the gameplay either. The rules and conditions of betting, deposit and withdrawal of money are similar. When playing through the mirror of bookmakers, pay attention:
- No need to register again if you already have an account. Log in through the mirror, specifying the login details. The same account will be available to betters.
- It is advisable to bookmark a link so that if there are problems with the main site, you do not interrupt your activities and place bets on your favorite teams during the championship.
- A mirror with the main site running is also used in some countries. For example, in the USA or in Turkey, where the activities of bookmakers are blocked by an Internet provider.
If you are a beginner who has not placed bets before, then register. This procedure can be done on the mirror of any bookmaker. Usually the process does not take more than a couple of minutes. To register, it is enough to specify an email and a mobile number. The balance, bonus achievements, and free bet from the main account are always saved in the mirror’s personal account.
Is it dangerous to use a mirror?
The mirror completely copies the main version of the site, which means that the system for protecting players’ personal data functions in full. At the same time, it is not recommended to follow links obtained from unreliable sources.
It is possible to distinguish a fraudulent service from an official one visually, since there are design discrepancies, navigation errors, and overlapping information blocks. Bookmakers never require you to send SMS to short numbers or top up your account to unlock your account. A clear sign of fraud is the lack of access to the internal pages of the site.
There are cases when scammers forged the websites of various bookmakers and stole money from people who did not notice the trick. But this is an exception to the rule. When clicking on the mirror link of an offshore bookmaker, this will not happen. Place your bets and use reliable bookmaker sites!